Saturday, May 1, 2010

Friday questions

I did try to link the above picture to the website, but it didn't work, so please visit Five Crooked Halos Here!
Ok Friday is over, but I really wanted to take part in this, so I hope no one minds!


1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
NEVER! Yes I was prettier and skinnier than, but I would NEVER want to go back. High School is hard and I really don't have a lot of great High School memories. Now if I could go back and have the fun stuff without going to school, that would be ok.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".) That my husband would be cured of his illness and that we would no longer have infertility issues.

3. What kids show do you secretly like? None, I rarely watch TV (we only have the 5 free channels) and when I do watch it, it is late at night and there are no children's shows on then.

4. What is your beverage of choice? I have given it up COUNTLESS times in my life, but I'm back to drinking Dr Pepper....my favorite drink!

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? I interrupt people when they talk, not all the time just when I'm excited. I really don't mean to, I get excited about sharing something with them and I'm rude and interrupt. I ALWAYS feel horrible after I do it and I always apologize, but I wish I could control my mouth and NOT do it in the first place!

1 comment: