Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Christmas Projects to finish

Not really Christmasy, but I want to finish these for the girls for Christmas. I stitched them in 2004.
Christmas tree that I stitched 2 over 2 instead of 1 over 1, so it is too big too. This will be a wall hanging.

Stitched this for Emma, my little ballerina, in 2007. It is a little too large to be an ornament, so I will have to think about how I want to finish this.


I stitched this last year as a stitch-a-long with a friend from LAS message board. This will be an ornament.



Emma use to love Cookie Monster, so I made this for her when she was 3 (she is 9 now).




The project from underneath is showing through this one. This will be an ornament. We like dragons at our house!





Maybe a bellpull? I stitched this last year I believe. I just noticed I forgot to add the year and my initals to this one.






This is for Bree. It is also too large to be an ornament, so maybe a door knob pillow.







Stitched this for Emma last year. It will be finished into an ornament.








I stitched this last year. It is on pretty sparkly fabric! This might be a door knob hanger instead of an ornament.









Too big to be an ornament....maybe a pillow?










Not really a Christmas ornament, but I want to finish this for Emma. I stitched it for her in 2004. Since she could talk she has had an interest in the Moon, so she and I have always shared this little poem. I'm thinking about making it into a door hanger.











Stitched for Bree in 2005. This is a Pokemon that she liked at the time.












Stitched for my hubby in 2001, he is from New Hampshire and this is their state motto.













Snowman stitched in 2003, needs a nose and to be finished into an ornament.















No comments:

Post a Comment