Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My sunshines

I always call my girls, my little sunshines, which is why the sunshine cross stitch pattern was so great. I have decided how I'm going to finish it. I'm going to use this pattern http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34365896&ref=sr_gallery_1&&ga_search_query=sunflower+paper+pieced&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title (I just love this designer and this pattern) around the cross stitch pattern and turn it into a wall hanging. It might take a little longer than I had hoped, but I think this is going to look great when finished! I'm just going to use the sunflower "head" without the stem and leaves. So the sunflower itself is a 6" block, I'm thinking 3 across and 4 down, but I will need to measure the cross stitch piece first to see how many sunflowers will fit. Hopefully I can have them both finished by Christmas to use as gifts for my sunshines!

No comments:

Post a Comment