Friday, February 12, 2010

Small issues with the computer

I have the free pattern finished, I just can't post it yet. I purchased the program when I was using my old computer, I reinstalled it and created the pattern on this "new to me" computer...sadly I don't know where my code is so that it knows I did pay for it. So until I find that, I won't be able to share the pattern with you, but I will continue to work on that!

Last week I cleaned out my craft closet. This holds supplies for all the different crafts I do... plastic canvas, cross stitch, felt projects, beads, and other various materials. While cleaning it out I discovered that my knitting needles were taking up too much space. "How can this be?" you ask. Well I had them in a plastic tub and it just wasn't working anymore. I pulled them all out of the tub, but had no idea what to do with them. Then it occured to me that I had a cross stitch fabric tube that was empty, so I put all my knitting needles in there and sure enough it worked great. So now they take up very little space and are still all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment