Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a busy day!

We spent most of the day painting my older daughter's room, which will be done after one last coat of paint when I get off the computer. Her room is painted with 5 different colors, that is why it took so long!

I did find some time to do some sewing. I made this dish soap apron from Eagles fabric. I am not an Eagles fan (sorry Eagles fans!), so this will be going to a home of a good friend that is a huge Eagles fan. My mother is also an Eagles fan so I will make her one. I made myself a butterfly one, but don't have the right color bais tape to finish it. I gave an entire bag of bais tape away last year thinking I would never use it...oh well, still hoping to find one in blue still floating around the house.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment