Sunday, January 3, 2010

What am I thinking!

Well I went into the spare room today to see how much work is ahead of me. At this point, it might be easier to move and start all over again! After looking at the walls, I think I need to pick another color. I don't want to be sad every time I enter that room. Now to pick a color. It will have to be a color that we already have in the basement (when we purchased the house 3 years ago we purchased some oops paints, so I will use those). Mainly I have green, I believe. Since they are oops paints they were only $5 for a gallon of paint, but I only have a gallon of each color and I will need at least two gallons to paint the room, so maybe I will do two walls with one color and two with another. Then paint a huge section of one wall with chalkboard paint (also something I already have in the basement).

I think this entire project is going to take much longer than I think it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment