Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I made three business card holders over the last 2 days. One didn't turn out so well, but my 9 year old loves it for her business! She calls her company "The Big E Company". I then made one for myself and one for the friend that is training me for my new job. I think I want to try a few more to see if I can do better. Something just doesn't seem to be turning out the way I would like it to.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been looking for a pattern I created 2 years ago to offer today, but can't find it. I found a picture of a finish that someone did using the pattern. I guess this is what happens when your computer dies and not everything gets saved on a new computer. Maybe one day I will have it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment