Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ABC's of me

Saw this on another blog and liked it. Hope you will repost on your blog and answer the questions so I can learn more about you!

A – Age: 32

B – Bed size: Queen

C – Chore you hate: washing dishes

D – DH's height: 5' 6"

E – Essential start to your day item(s): alarm clock

F – Favorite color: green

G – Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5′ 4″

I – Instruments you play(ed): piano

J – Job title: Design Consultant

K – Kisses or hugs: Hugs! I hug everyone!

L – Living arrangements: Small house with my 2 daughters, hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 mice, and 1 guinea pig

M – Mood: happy

N – Nicknames: Kel, Mom, Sweetie

O – Overnight hospital stays other than birth: When my EKG was bad

P – Pet Peeves:

Q – Quote from a movie: "My heart is and always will be yours" - Sense and Sensibility - Edward said this to Elinoir

R – Right or left handed: Both, but prefer my right

S – Siblings: One sister

T – Time you wake up: 8am

U- Underwear: cotton with a little bow

V – Vegetable you dislike: asparagus

W – Ways you run late: I never run late! I was a military wife and you learn early on that you are NEVER late!

X – X-rays you’ve had: Every part of my body has either been x-rayed, ultrasounded, MRI, or some other test!

Y – Yummy food you make: I hope my family thinks most of the food I make is yummy!

Z – Zoo favorite: Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment