Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beautiful day with some frustration in the end!

Today was breath-taking! The weather was incredible, the flowers blooming (well in other people's yards, mine are still trying to grow) and the sound of 5 children at play filled my house today. It was a great day. I felt so inspired by the weather that the children and I took 2 walks around the neighborhood, Emma and I did some weeding, and I decided to finish a quilt that I started 2 years ago. This is where the frustration comes in. The reason I had never finished the quilt was because I didn't know what I wanted the label to say. I started the quilt when I started another round of fertility treatments. We have been trying for almost 10 years now for another blessing. Anyway, I didn't know what I wanted it to say, today I decided what I wanted it to say, so I made my label, got up to get the quilt out of the closet to finish it off and found it is missing!!!!! I live in a small home and my places for storing my projects is even smaller, so the fact I can't find it anywhere is a little upsetting. I have looked everywhere I can think to look and I can't find it. I'm probably going to be up the rest of the night looking for it because I just won't be able to sleep. While I was searching for the quilt I found another quilt that I plan to finish in the next few months, but I have no idea where the pattern went for that one, so another search will be started for that as well.

Some Spring and Summer quilt patterns I found today...

Lighthouse

Butterfly

Birdhouses

Beautiful Butterfly Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment