Sunday, April 11, 2010

WOW what talent!!!

I was looking for ways to make cards with recycled materials and I stumbled on this.... Newspaper cards WOW I am so impressed with the talent in this world!!!!

Do you know of any create card ideas? I would love to hear about them!! Leave a comment with a creative card idea and I will enter all the names in a drawing for a surprise! Please share the blog so more crafters can enter to! Drawing will be Saturday April 17th (my wedding anniversary!)

****Updated 4/12 - I have changed how to enter....leave a message with ANY creative idea, yours or one you saw someone else do and you will be entered to win. I will post a sneakpeek at the prize in the next two days!

Drawing is now closed, I will do another one when I have a few more followers

No comments:

Post a Comment